Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

back after a major hiatus

HELLO! Sorry for disappearing without warning so many months ago. Life got pretty hectic & my blog dropped down to the bottom of my list of priorities. But I'm back now & I'm hoping to be a much better blogger than before. But first, let me catch you up on everything that happened since March.



My boyfriend, Frank, & I celebrated two & a half years together! That's a quarter of a decade! When we first started dating, I never had a relationship exceed three months. I've learned so much about love & being loved since we've been together & am beyond excited to see where we'll be in another couple years.



On the other side of the love spectrum, my parents announced that they're getting a divorce. They've been together since they were high school sophomores & have always been the marriage model that so many other couples looked to. Needless to say, everyone was shocked. My dad was having an affair for a year and announced his hidden unhappiness a week after my brother's wedding. The dynamic in my family has changed to something unrecognizable & completely different from the Brady Bunch-esque troop we were before. But everyone is slowly moving on & adapting to the new situation.



Speaking of families, Frank & I expanded ours! We adopted another kitty, named Baxter, & he is the greatest cat in the world. He's always purring & wanting to cuddle & gets along great with his big brother :]



I was in a car accident, in which my car was totaled. Everyone involved is okay, but it certainly created some unwanted stress for the following two weeks. Paying fines, renting cars, online class, finding a new car, getting new decals for school & our complex. It wasn't fun. I've always hated driving to begin with & this isn't the first major accident I've been in. I've decided that wherever I move to to settle down & start a family MUST have a wonderful public transportation system.

I've also started working full-time at Universal Studios Resort, as well as going to school full-time, which is probably the number one reason life has been so hectic. I hardly have time to spare & sadly, almost no time to get creative for some good art-making. But still, it's good to be back & I'll try to keep this blog interesting regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment