Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

hello again!

Whew! The past few weeks have just FLOWN by & I have been a busy bumblebee.
Here are some recent snippets via Instagram:

Feeling incredible post-workout! I'm so proud of how far I've come in my weight loss journey :]
We picked up a treat for Myla while out for a stroll & she carried it the whole way home!!

"Just because" tulips Burton picked up on his way home from work. Love that fella!
I sometimes make smart outfit choices in the morning & can't resist a shameless selfie ;]

Blueberry pancakes & sour ale for our beer/food pairing of the month!
Enjoying time with Portland's newest FL transplant, Jessica :]

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed at your weight loss journey and I love your cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete