Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

etsy finds friday!


1. Cute & fun prints of apples & pears by lulu dee. 2. Klean Kitty's soap looks so delicious you'll just want to eat it (but don't)! 3. Humble Bea's mini house is the cutest thing I've seen lately. Complete with an adorable felt rooftop & Shakespeare poetry in the door & window. 4. These adorable lil' booties by Lulushka remind me how badly I need to hone my knitting skills.. 5. Jill Rosenwald has many unique pieces in her shop, including this perfect ceramic lamp. 6. Oh, how desperately I want to have these birdie measuring spoons in my kitchen! By beehive kitchenware.

In other news, I fixed up my blog's layout a little bit yesterday. I'm still a little new to the html business, so it was pretty frustrating. There are still plenty more adjustments I'd like to make, but I'm taking baby steps to keep myself sane :]

Have a beautiful Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me in your beautiful blog! Happy Friday!
    Natalie (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the compliment of inclusion..so lovely!
    best
    jill

    ReplyDelete