Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

printmaking & love

I've been working on my second printmaking plate & I'm really loving the process. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it comes out!

I got a roll of film developed a couple days ago. Sadly, I don't have a scanner, but I couldn't resist sharing this picture of Frank & I. I love him, I love him, I love him! Things have been REALLY GREAT between us lately :] We've been having fun just doing around the house stuff, like washing our cars together, cooking yummy meals from scratch, & going swimming. Frank even renewed his Disney pass a couple days ago so we went to Magic Kingdom, went on a couple rides, shared a pineapple float, & watched the fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian Resort. Needless to say, it was magical. In less than two weeks, we'll have been together for two years & I'm still as in love with him as I was at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment