Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

mid-week etsy mania!



For this week's Etsy Mania roundup, I picked out a few things I'd buy if I was holiday shopping for me :] 1. Bradens Grace makes these super awesome chalkboard vinyl labels, which are a dream come true for organizational fools like me ;] 2. How beautifully feminine are handcrafted obsessions' embroidered coasters? & there are tons more pretty things in her shop! 3. Natalya's Studio makes all sorts of crocheted goodies, including these adorable baby booties (not that I'll be needing these anytime soon)! 4. I just love Penelope's Porch's quirky necklaces. So sweet & they really would make the perfect gift :]

I hope you love their shops! (& you can check out my very own here) More to come next week ;]

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and thank you for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I LOVE those chalkboard labels too! I may have to head on over and get some. Thank you so much for including my coffee necklace on your fabulous blog!

    Happy Holidays! :)

    ~Penelope

    ReplyDelete