Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

fundraising update

easy fundraisers



I am making my way up that thermometer slowly but surely! Thanks to donations & a couple of sales in my etsy shop, I am inching closer & closer to my Starving Art Teacher Fund's goal :] I also registered for one of two of my teacher certification exams which I will be taking December 14th so wish me luck!

I still have a couple of holiday items on sale in my etsy shop, if you're looking for some cute decorations & wanna show me some love & support ;] I'll be sure to have them to you in time for Christmas.

Raising a total of $622 has really knocked my socks off!! I'm beyond excited & grateful to all of those who've helped & supported me so far. Again, any support I receive will not go unrecognized, whether it's buying a cute item from my etsy shop or clicking the little "donate" button in the upper right corner of my blog.

You're the best :]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment