Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

anthropologie



Woohooo, do I love Anthropologie!! Even during my internship, I created a lesson plan based around Anthropologie catalogs. My high school students looked through the catalogs for inspiration, which they were going to use for their own photography project. They loved it :]



Yesterday, I dropped by the store because they had a huge sale, starting an hour before the mall opened. There was even a little set-up where they were serving croissants, cream puffs, and fresh squeezed OJ. How adorable is that? Anyway, I was able to snag this cute bedding set which was marked down OVER THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS. I also got a couple other small trinkets, but the bed set really made me feel like a winner :]

No comments:

Post a Comment