Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

bridesmaid dresses







At first, I really loved the idea of gray bridesmaids dresses (& still kind of do!) but after looking around, I became more drawn to off-white neutral colors. I was looking at Modcloth & Anthropology (the sale section!) for inspiration because I didn't really want to pick a David's Bridal dress I didn't think the girls would ever wear again. I stumbled upon this dress from Modcloth & fell in love. I bought it as soon as it came back in stock & it just came in the mail TODAY.

I tried it on & fell in love even more. After I get some feedback from the other bridesmaids, I think I'll give them the go ahead to order it. I can even let one of them borrow mine! I'd even love to sew them some pretty ribbons to add around their waist in the different wedding colors (we haven't got them pegged yet, but this is close to what they might be). Pretttyyyyy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment