Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

my nephew's first birthday!


While Burton & I were in south Florida for the cruise, we got to spend some much-needed time with my family. My nephew, Ethan, turned ONE & his parents threw him a cute farm-themed party...complete with a mini petting zoo! Living three hours away, I don't get to see my little nephew too often, but when I do, it's magical. He's so cute & has such an expressive little face. Aren't babies the best?



  



It was wonderful spending some time with my family -- it certainly doesn't happen often enough! But luckily, my maid of honor is working with my mama to throw me an amazing bridal shower in less than four weeks! So I'll get to be seeing them all again soon in south Florida :] Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment