Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

inked

 I just LOVE watercolor tattoos!

 

I got my two tattoos when I was 18 & honestly, I didn't put a whole lot of thought into them. So since my mom & I started talking a while back about getting tattoos together, I've kind of fallen in love with them again! I'm meeting with the super-talented Ashton Allen on Monday, to discuss the tattoo my mom & I will get when she visits in October! Eeeek, so exciting!! I'm hoping Ashton will become my go-to girl for the couple other tattoo ideas I have in mind for the future ;] You can see other tattoo ideas that have been going through my brain on my Pinterest board. There are just so many pretty tattoo possibilities that it can be quite overwhelming!

1 comment:

  1. how exciting and super sweet your Mom and you are getting matching ones :)

    ReplyDelete