Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket


So far, Burton & I have decided to have our wedding at the Winter Park Farmers Market building on November 24, 2012!! Here's a really cute DIY wedding that was held there recently. We are also having 4River Smokehouse cater our event! When I first had their barbecue, I half jokingly said, "Oh, my gosh. They're going to cater my wedding." & now they really are!

I also picked out my dress but can't post it on here for obvious reasons. I can assure you it's gorgeous. Instead, I will post some of my favorite wedding inspirations via Pinterest :]













That last picture is of the bride & groom nailing shut a box with love notes & a bottle of wine inside :] we're definitely borrowing this great idea! Anyhoo, have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment