Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

excitement



I shipped out my first sale on etsy today! Starting the shop up again, reading tips on how to improve online selling, & coming up with new ideas have got me so excited to be a crafty seller! Heck, even printing out an invoice gave me a thrill! I really hope this is just the beginning to one day become somewhat known on the etsy circuit, selling at craft fairs, & maybe even opening a tiny shop :]

Today I went to Joann to get some materials for upcoming etsy products(!) & I left very satisfied. They have some of their autumn things out, which made me very excited for my favorite time of year. Also, their cute sewing room decorations that I posted about a while back are currently on sale for 70% OFF! So get it while it lasts ;] & have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment