Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

back to school

Spring Break is over. Womp womp. It's always tough getting back into the swing of things after a school break. I usually get nightmares the night before I go back about the students misbehaving or being super disinterested. I'll even get severe anxiety up until the minute I see my students again at 8:30am Monday morning. I don't know why this is, but it happened during Thanksgiving and Winter Break too. Maybe it's just a first year teacher thing & I'm hoping this won't be a problem next year. I'll have a whole slew of lessons and classroom management goodies in my arsenal :] I think it's been an amazing year so far & it's crazy to think there are only 2.5 more months until summer! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment