Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

we're cruisin'!


As if our summer break wasn't enough to look forward to, Burton & I booked a cruise! We're bursting with excitement because we've been talking about going on a cruise together for at least a year. We had tried to go on one during Thanksgiving break, but couldn't find one that was suitable. So we went to Savannah instead & got engaged!

I've only been on a cruise once in my life & I was 11-years-old at the time, so I'm sure this will be an entirely different experience! We've been getting especially giddy looking over the excursion options. We're thinking cave tubing in Belize, exploring Mayan ruins, & swimming with some dolphins (which is something I've wanted to do since I was a tot)!

This vacation is special to us not only because we're celebrating the end of our first year as teachers, but we've got something extra to celebrate now, too! More on that later :]

No comments:

Post a Comment