Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

pickens ivey


I'm sure you know a handful of people (or more) who are in a band or dabbled in one before. I know at least a dozen people who've been bitten by the music bug, but I wanted to tell you about my friends who make up the band Pickens Ivey. They have serious TALENT. They would be one of my top ten favorite bands, even if I didn't know them personally. I listen to their CD frequently when I'm driving around or prepping in my classroom before the school day starts. I love their twangy style so much that I even asked them to provide the music at our wedding! Definitely check them out & watch them play "As Dead As It Gets" (my favorite song of theirs!!) below :]

1 comment:

  1. ahh so good, you have talented friends, it definitely got me dancing along!

    ReplyDelete