Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Like Crazy



Burton & I watched Like Crazy last night & I loved it so much I just had to mention it on here. If you loved Blue Valentine, you should definitely check it out. I actually liked it a bit more because not only is it beautifully shot, as seen in the trailer, but I feel like you had a greater chance to know & like the characters than with Blue Valentine. You spend a longer time seeing them as a couple when things are good & it makes you want to root for them a little bit more. The ending is a little ambiguous & sad, & somewhat reminiscent of the ending to The Graduate, but the more I think about it, I love it more & more.

Needless to say, Like Crazy is a great movie, especially if you're looking to have your heartstrings pulled a little :]

No comments:

Post a Comment