Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

traditions



Last night, Burton & I were talking about Christmas traditions we had with our families when we were younger & ones we'd like to keep when we have our own family someday. One of my favorite traditions was leaving out a letter to Santa on Christmas Eve next to some cookies for him & carrots for his reindeer. I loved seeing the half-eaten leftovers & a response letter from Santa (in my mom or dad's handwriting, of course) the next morning.

I think traditions in general are very important for any couple. Every night before bed, Burton & I say, "My reason for loving you today is..." & share something that meant a lot to us with each other. They could be silly or sentimental, but it's just one of our little traditions that I love :]

No comments:

Post a Comment