Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Summer 2015: Hawaii!


Hello! I've been pretty MIA since the school year ended, but only because I was traveling for about 90% of the past two months. It's been a whirlwind, but summer 2015 turned out to be easily one of the best summers of my life! Our adventures began in Hawaii, a place I didn't expect to visit for at least another 10 years. However, when we were making plans to visit Burton's mom (who lives in Japan), we decided to extend our "layover" in Hawaii by 4 nights at no extra charge! So we rented this adorable airbnb, which came with snorkel gear, bikes, surf boards, & a kayak to borrow. Needless to say, we had a few active & incredible days in Kailua before heading off to Japan (more on that later!). Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from our stay:

 

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment