Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Summer 2015: Japan!


After our "layover" in Hawaii, Burton & I spent two weeks in Japan. It was an incredible & overwhelming place to visit & unlike any other place I've ever been. I took over 600 photos & learned more intriguing facts than my brain could retain. I e-mailed my parents almost every day with detailed recaps & I'm so glad! Now I have documentation to remember all that we did :] Burton's mom took us all over; we visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Chiba, Yukosuka, Yokohama, Hakone, Kamakura, Nara, & Nagoya! We ate delicious & bizarre food, walked a thousand miles, climbed to the top of Mt. Fuji (!!!!), & visited countless shrines & temples. If you ever plan to visit Japan, send me an e-mail because I've got a gazillion recommendations :]


Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment