Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Summer 2015: Vancouver, BC!


After a short break from our Hawaii & Japan adventure, Burton & I headed up to Vancouver, Canada to visit my dad & his fiance. They flew in a few days earlier than their Alaskan cruise was going to depart, so we jumped at the chance to meet up with them. Did you know that Vancouver is only 5.5 hours from Portland? Neither did I! I'm sure we'll definitely visit again because man, is that city gorgeous! During our visit, we explored downtown (especially Gastown), hiked to the top of Grouse Mountain, ate our way around Granville Island, visited Stanley Park, & toured the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. And we had Tim Horton's pretty much right after crossing the border ;] It was a short, lovely visit & I got in as many dad hugs as I could before his cruise departure.


Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment